Maybe you heard a rumor this past weekend that NFL football is back. Carrie and I, though both with fairly full Sunday schedules, managed to tune in a little bit to catch some, mostly to see how our fantasy football teams were doing.
While there were some exciting games to watch, the league we are both in also had some exciting moments. The two teams with the most points happened to be playing each other, and had a final score of 151.48 to 151.44! Just think, a single yard from one of their players was the difference between winning and losing this past weekend.
I happened to win in my matchup, though Carrie fought valiantly and came up a little bit short. Also, in my other league (with some of my school friends), I happened to have the most points in the league and am now 1-0 in both leagues.
The season is off and running. If you have a fantasy team somewhere, we hope you are off to a good start!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I noticed that that last touchdown in the Chargers game could have swung things in Carrie's game, depending on who actually scored. I bet that was tense.
Yes, I wasn't too happy with that outcome. I was saying...throw a touchdown to anyone but Sproles. That's the one thing I didn't want to happen. And I stayed up late to see the end of the game.
Add that to the fact that I had so many points on my bench, I was not a happy fantasy football camper last weel.
Post a Comment