Wow, April really snuck up on me this year. I really don't know where the month of March went. I seems like just yesterday when I was getting ready for the season of Lent, and now, it's halfway done and Easter is rapidly approaching.
April is always an interesting month. Both of my sisters have birthdays this month, as well as a number of other family members. It's also tax deadline, which is something everyone simply looks forward to, right? Easter invariably falls in April, so it's also a month for remembering Jesus and His life, death, and resurrection for us.
What big plans lie in store for April? Well, of course Holy Week and Easter. But really, there's not a lot really big in our plans here. But if you have any great ideas for some fun spring activities, please feel free to share them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment