I think spring is finally here! Yay! I took this picture 10 days ago, and then 2 days later, we had snow! You can see how brown and drab everything was.
This picture I took 2 days ago. Things are still brown, but the green is coming!
I noticed this huge pine tree is budding. I have never noticed the red buds before. Do pine trees bud? No clue, but the red color was great against the green of the branches.
This flowering tree is in full bloom on campus.
Check out the massive blossoms! It's beautiful.
And this was another flowering tree I saw. Different mountains, but still beautiful flowers. I'd love one of these in our yard.
Anyone know the specifics on the variety of trees? Let me know as I'd love to know. May is one of my favorite times of the year here. The mountains still have snow on them, but the temperatures are warming and all of the flowers are coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment