Don't you just love when shows from your childhood suddenly reappear? Over the last few years, movies have been made on the "Transformers", and I have diligently watched them. After all, the Transformers were one of my favorite shows growing up. I still have some of my collection of them!
Recently, our satellite provider did the usual updating of the channels it offers, and a new one appeared. It's called HubTV. It appeared in the kids' programming area, so I didn't really pay all that much attention to it at first. That is, until one night when I happened to be flipping through the guide.
Imagine my joy when I saw "Transformers", followed by G.I. Joe! I remember watching both of these shows when I was young, and I was so excited. The only troublesome thing was that they came on at 10:00 and 10:30 PM. While I didn't mind staying up and watching them, they definitely set our sleep schedules back a bit.
Then, over the past week, they have been showing a new mini-series that I had never seen before, called "Transformers Prime." It consists of only 5 episodes, and the last one is showing tonight at, you guessed it, 10:30 PM. Good thing Friday is the day I take off work and for myself.
Ah, the joys of childhood shows. What are some that you either watch or wish would come back on?
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment