Most of you have seen these pictures already on Facebook, but for the few that haven't, these are maternity pictures we had taken the end of March. I was 34 1/2 weeks pregnant and we weren't even sure we were going to have pictures taken because we hadn't lined up a photographer. We'd been so busy with house cleaning and projects, Lent, and dad's visit/getting the nursery ready, that I didn't even have a photographer in mind when I started looking for one 33 weeks pregnant. Thankfully, we did find someone and were able to capture the memory of this pregnancy along with the beautiful place we live in. These are just a few of the many shots we got on CD.
Photo credit goes to Amy W. Photography.
Reading "Guess How Much I Love You" to baby.
Silhouette shot
Walking the railroad tracks
I love this shot...Scott, me, baby, water, and mountains.
Just 10 minutes from our house...beautiful!
I'm so glad we decided to have pictures done. These are definitely a treasure to have as we reflect on the amazing gift of this pregnancy, the beauty of God's creation where we live, and the little life that we will soon get to meet (in less than 2 weeks most likely)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment