I've been wanting to take some fall pictures, but the Little One was sick with a cold all last week, so it didn't happen. Finally though, our weather has warmed up this week (60s and 70s), so we've been able to get outside.
I wanted some pictures of her in the leaves, but she wasn't having it. Either it was over stimulation by being outside with so many new sights, or she didn't care for the feel of the leaves. Here are my first attempts:
Her daddy buried her in the leaves. That didn't change her expression or mood.
As soon as he picked her up, however, she was in her usual, playful, good mood.
Flying baby.
Chewing on her thumb...a new trick. I love that cute little face.
She loves her Daddy...and pulling in her bottom lip over her gums because she's starting to teeth.
Daddy is "under her spell" as her shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment