This poor little neglected blog! I have so many posts that I haven't completed. Sigh. Some day I'll be better about blogging here. I just wanted to put up a few pictures from Thanksgiving with our little "turkey." This will be our last Thanksgiving in our home as Scott took the job offer to the Southeast. It was sort of bittersweet as I'm sure so many things are going to be this next month.
The Little One's 1st Thanksgiving.
She was all smiles for the camera. Not all smiles later as she was majorly teething. (Sidenote: we just noticed last night that her 1st tooth is starting to pop out. No wonder why she was so cranky last week!)
The one thing we are most thankful for this Thanksgiving: the Little One.
As has been our tradition, we invited some of my students over to experience their 1st Thanksgiving in the US. We also invited the college group from church. We only had 2 Saudi students come (I only have 9 students this term) and 1 girl from church, but it was still nice to be able to share our food and traditions with them. We did something new this year and I bought a smoked turkey from the meat lab students on campus. It was fully cooked, so we only had to warm it, and it was so delicious and juicy from the smoking. Too bad we can't make that a yearly tradition!
Hope all y'all (I'm getting ready for the South) got your fill of turkey and pumpkin pie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment