Okay, I will admit that I'm not in the best mood this week. Once again, each of my teams ended up losing (though I think to inferior opponents!!!). That evens out my record in both of my leagues at 2-2. I have to keep reminding myself that it's a long season, and there's plenty of time to get some wins.
Carrie, on the other hand, pulled off a win this week to push her record to 2-2. So, while we may have the same record, she is on a winning streak, whereas I am on a losing one. But things are really starting to look up for her team, as she has several really good players who are just getting rolling, it seems.
Incidentally, I wonder if my teams struggling is related in any way to the fact that the Dallas Cowboys, my favorite football team, are struggling, too. It really couldn't be that I have at least 3 Cowboys on each of my teams, could it? Deep thoughts to ponder heading into week 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who are you calling inferior?!
Post a Comment