Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The View of October 27

It's the end of October, which means that it's time for our scenery to start changing. When we woke up this morning, this is the view down our street toward the mountain.


Ah, what a beautiful bit of scenery, isn't it? All of you who keep up with our blog, who live in the south, are so jealous right now. Even though it won't stick around, today's addition to the scenery reminds us that the seasons change, as does everything in life.

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Yes, I am jealous. I just put away my shorts and t-shirts last weekend. Right now I am begging for a least a few leaves to pretend it is fall and be pretty for a while.

Craig said...

Oh, I thought this was going to be a post about the TV show.

Carrie said...

MacKenzie- I would gladly trade you climates right now.