Another weekend of NFL games in the books, which also means that another week of fantasy football is complete.
I happened to win in both of my leagues this week, which pushes my record in each league to 3-2. In one, I am in second place, while this record is only good enough for 6th in the one Carrie and I share. However, there is still a lot of season ahead, and I think I've got a pretty good team.
Carrie also managed to pull out a win, which gives her two in a row, and a 3-2 record. However, because her players have gotten more points, she currently sits in 3rd place, with over 100 more points than my team.
I face a dilema this week, though. Carrie and I face off against each other. Each week she likes to ask what I think of her team, and what gives her the best possibility of winning. As you can see, this may put me in a bit of an awkward situation. Do I tell her to use her best team, in which case I might lose, or do I suggest players that may not do so well, simply so that I can win? Do I take one for the team (family peace), or do I show my competitive juices and try to win? Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do what it takes to win. You could also log into her account and change her lineup.
She might choose to take revenge in some other way, and that's what would worry me. Besides, the "projected" points for her team are way higher than mine, which, of course, means I will win!
Post a Comment