Please take a few moments to think about and pray for those whom you know who have suffered a similar loss.
Friday, October 15, 2010
I Am The Face
Today is October 15th- National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day. It's a day to remember the 2,000+ babies that are lost each day due to miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. That's 700,000 babies a year that are lost around the world, and yet we often don't talk about it. I'd have never thought this day would be one that I would be remembering, but here I am.
Please take a few moments to think about and pray for those whom you know who have suffered a similar loss.
Please take a few moments to think about and pray for those whom you know who have suffered a similar loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scott and Carrie, I am so sorry for your loss. My sister had a miscarriage on Monday and it is very hard. She was 13 weeks along. Thanks for sharing.
I had no idea. The 15th of October was our original due date for the baby we lost to miscarriage back at the end of February.
Post a Comment