The best part of all of the free bags? We have so many of them that we can each keep some in our car and then easily remember to bring them into the grocery store and receive .05 off our order for each bag we use. We're saving money and helping the planet by not using more plastic bags.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Green Grocery Bag Fad
Lately we've noticed a bit of a fad going on around town. Perhaps the same is true in your town. People are going crazy for green, re-useable grocery bags.
Here's a sampling of those that we've received free in the last month. The white one is from a free home decorating seminar I went to. The blue one Scott received from district convention. The black ones are from our local grocery store. Scott got one free from his cholesterol study and I received one free for designing a bag online. Scott got the green one from somewhere, but he can't remember where.
The best part of all of the free bags? We have so many of them that we can each keep some in our car and then easily remember to bring them into the grocery store and receive .05 off our order for each bag we use. We're saving money and helping the planet by not using more plastic bags.
The best part of all of the free bags? We have so many of them that we can each keep some in our car and then easily remember to bring them into the grocery store and receive .05 off our order for each bag we use. We're saving money and helping the planet by not using more plastic bags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish we got the $0.05 off but even without it, I like using them.
We got a whole bunch free when we went shopping on earth day. The most humorous was at HEB. They handed us the free bag, then proceeded to put our groceries in plastic ones - I think they missed the point!
Yeah, we've ended up with 8 or 10 free bags.
Well, only Smith's gives us the .05 off, as we know of right now.
8 or 10?!? I thought we had a lot with 6, but you guys definitely have us beat.
Post a Comment