It snowed off and on all afternoon. When I got home from work, it was still snowing. At this point it wasn't sticking to the ground because it was "warm" out.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
If April Showers Bring May Flowers....
What does May snow bring? I was sitting in my office this afternoon when I looked out the window to see big, fat snowflakes falling to the ground. I could hardly believe it! I had packed my umbrella in my bag because it had looked like rain, but little did I think I would use it for snow!
It snowed off and on all afternoon. When I got home from work, it was still snowing. At this point it wasn't sticking to the ground because it was "warm" out.
As nightfall began, however, I noticed the snow was collecting on the rooftops and grass!
It snowed off and on all afternoon. When I got home from work, it was still snowing. At this point it wasn't sticking to the ground because it was "warm" out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so crazy!
Post a Comment