This summer I had an itching to work on a puzzle as it had been years since I'd put one together. We had one entitled "School Carnival." I thought it would be fairly easy, but boy, was I wrong. This was a 1,000 piece puzzle, and I now know why my grandmother prefers 500 pieces or less. I, too, now prefer puzzles with 500 pieces or less.
It took us many days and weeks putting in a few pieces each day. We discovered that I had more patience than Scott when it comes to puzzles. This was surprising because Scott is the one who tends to be more patient with things in general.
A few days ago we finally put the last piece in, took a picture as proof, and put the puzzle away for the next few years. After all that hard work, right now I don't have a desire to work on this puzzle again anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment