I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. At least this is a joint blog and Scott has been posting more. If it was only my blog, I'd have lost all my readers by now. It seems like my schedule has taken over my life in recent weeks, and I've been in a funk of sorts. The weekdays have been going by quickly with work, exercise, appointments, factulty meetings, women's Bible study, and student ministry planning meetings. And with it getting darker so much earlier, I am so sleepy and unmotivated by the time I get home. I do not like the lack of daylight hours.
Previously, I would use weekends to catch up on things, but even those have been chock full lately. The end is finally in sight, however, with a short week for Thanksgiving and then the semester ending December 12th. I think I can, I think I can.
Besides the above, what has been happening?
- Gas finally fell below $2 a gallon this week.
- We've been having wonderful weather lately- highs in the 50s and lows in the 20s. It is so unseasonably warm, it's wonderful.
- Christmas lights are going up everywhere around town. It is insane how many people have their Christmas lights on. Personally, we're waiting until after Thanksgiving to pull out our Christmas decorations and put them up.
- We closed on our home refinance a few weeks ago. In the midst of so much uncertainty with the economy, we feel blessed to have been able to complete that.
Thanks for being patient with me, while I've been missing from the blogosphere.
No comments:
Post a Comment