**Update** Evidently the US Mint is coming out with 6 new quarters this year in honor of the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. Click here for more information.
Monday, March 30, 2009
51 Statehood Quarters??
So does anyone know where this District of Columbia quarter goes in my 50 states quarter collection?
Despite the photo making it look gold, this is a new quarter I got today. I was surprised because there's not a 51st spot on my 50 state collection. Was this something new they decided to come out with this year?
**Update** Evidently the US Mint is coming out with 6 new quarters this year in honor of the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. Click here for more information.
**Update** Evidently the US Mint is coming out with 6 new quarters this year in honor of the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no, Craig thought he was done! He will probably be excited he can keep going for a little bit longer, but I'm not because it makes finding quarters for laundry just a tad bit harder.
But the real question is, are they going to make a new little booklet for them to go in?
Ha, ha...I feel bad for your laundry since it'll have to compete with Craig's quarter collecting. I don't know what they are going to do. I just happened to get one of the quarters, and then did some looking online for more info. I've not heard a big promotion or campaign for these quarters like for the state ones.
Post a Comment