Yesterday we both got our coupon for free chocolate from this site.
Other free items we've been able to get with a coupon: boxes of Cheerios, Halls, Gatorade, Ghiradelli chocolate, and Windex. It pays to check the coupons in the Sunday paper!
I also recently became an online member of this site, and they send free samples of food items along with great coupons. I recently got a coupon for a free box of Kashi frozen waffles.
We've also come across several 2 for 1 deals at the grocery store, and when paired with coupons and sale items, have been really cheap.
Today we received coupons for Einstein's Free Bagel Fridays in May. We'll each be using those the remaining two Fridays this month.
We have also been getting organic asparagus and spinach "free" this month. It's not completely free since we did sign up and purchase a share from organic student gardens, but we were told we would receive the food from June 1-October 31. We've already had 2 weeks of "free" veggies, and it looks like we will for the rest of the month as well.
Basically, it's been fun to see how much money we can save from our grocery budget, and I think I even have Scott hooked on looking for deals as well. I'll leave you with a new website I discovered this week. It's filled with how and where you can discover more deals like we have. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment