Happy anniversary, dear husband! It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since our marriage journey began. It seems like, however, that we've been married much longer than that because we've already built such a strong foundation together. I am so thankful for that.
Thank you for the many ways in which you make my life better. I would not be the person I am today without your support, encouragement, companionship, and challenge to be better.
What a joy we've had together these past 3 years. I can only hope that we have many, many more years together in the future! I love you so much.
Thank you for the many ways in which you make my life better. I would not be the person I am today without your support, encouragement, companionship, and challenge to be better.
What a joy we've had together these past 3 years. I can only hope that we have many, many more years together in the future! I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment