Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weather Woes

I just checked the forecast and am not happy to hear that snow is coming our way. That's right- SNOW! In early October? On the valley floor? For nearly all of the state? You've got to be kidding me. Temperatures 25 degrees below normal? I sure hope the severe weather alert is not true.

The weather has been beautiful lately and the leaves are changing down here at the valley level. It's so gorgeous and I love this time of year. Snow on the leaves now could mean fall ending real soon. How depressing.

And Scott is going to be gone this weekend. HE'S the one who loves snow and gets excited about it, NOT ME. I am not ready to see snow yet and I hope I don't for awhile. In the meantime, I'll be getting my flannel clothes out, my wool socks, and my hot drinks. Sigh.

No comments: