I once asked Mom how big cotton would grow if the freeze didn't kill it. In my mind it could grow into a cottonwood tree. This was, embarrassingly, not that long ago.
We had our first freeze last night. The Lubbock airport hit 32 at 5:32 this morning. It was too mild to hit the plants, but the house is cold! I wouldn't survive Utah or Minnesota.
Scott & Carrie are a married couple living in the West. Scott works with people in a religious atmosphere, while Carrie is involved in ESL teaching. The name of our blog shows the core foundation of our lives- our faith and hope in Jesus. No matter how crazy life gets, we continue holding onto hope.
5 comments:
I have officially ceased to be jealous of your weather.
Ha, ha. It will be 70 by the end of the week...
I once asked Mom how big cotton would grow if the freeze didn't kill it. In my mind it could grow into a cottonwood tree. This was, embarrassingly, not that long ago.
Ha, ha. That's a funny story. What was her answer?
I think she just looked at me like I'm crazy.
We had our first freeze last night. The Lubbock airport hit 32 at 5:32 this morning. It was too mild to hit the plants, but the house is cold! I wouldn't survive Utah or Minnesota.
Post a Comment