Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, Busy

As you may have been able to tell, we've been a little busy. We haven't forgotten about you, we promise. If it's any consolation, I haven't even updated our budget with all of the November purchases, and Scott just went grocery shopping yesterday- 1/3 of the way through the month already. Ever since Thanksgiving, we both have been so busy as work, we haven't had the time nor energy to post. It's not that I don't have ideas to post, believe me...I have so many ideas to post, I'm starting to write them down for when I actually do have the time to post.

Scott is in full blown work mode through the end of the month, and I've been running the semester race to the end. Thankfully for me, my work schedule is about to become significantly lighter. I finished giving exams this week, and now I'm just correcting them all, working on final grades, end of semester tasks, and looking ahead to the next round of classes I'll teach in.

I will update again this week with stories and photos. Stay tuned until then.

No comments: