Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Shoveling Season is Here

Well, it finally hit. The first big snowstorm of the season, and it's not over yet. We've been fairly lucky this year as we've only had two previous snow sightings, and on both occasions, the snow melted fairly shortly after falling. Today that streak ended. We woke to a couple of inches of snow already on the ground. Scott shoveled before he went to work this morning, and I shoveled again before he came home. We have 6-7 inches on the ground, and the second wave is coming through now. Who knows what the total will be after this storm season ends tomorrow, but I know the ski resorts around here will sure be happy.

Here's my dear husband with our new ergonomic snow shovel. We finally broke down and bought a new snow shovel this season. I think it's going to get a lot of use.

No comments: