Can anyone tell me where July has run off to? It seems one moment I was deep in the midst of summer teaching, and with the blink of an eye, the calendar now reads August. Where did July go? How did it run off so quickly?
I realize the month was chock full of activites: wrapping up intensive summer classes, a quick trip to Texas, meetings, studies, celebrations, and more. Perhaps because nearly every day was full, the month flew by.
Whatever the case, I'm left feeling a bit perplexed. Am I really going back to work in less than 3 weeks? How can I possibly be ready to go back? It feels like I've been working all summer. Will I be able to get everything done on my summer to-do list? I mean, there are closets to clean out, hundreds of photos to search through and print, major house cleaning and organizing to take place, and that's not even half of my list!
Please, August, don't run away as quickly as July did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment